Porcelain Veneers – Marietta, GA
Transform Your Smile Instantly
You may think that getting a brand new smile isn’t something you can afford or that you have the time to complete. Luckily for Thornton Dental Wellness patients, we offer a fast, conservative cosmetic dentistry option that can completely transform your smile in just two short dental office visits with porcelain veneers in Marietta, GA. These high quality cosmetic dentistry solutions offer patients straighter, whiter, and more evenly spaced teeth. If you want to learn more about porcelain veneers or any of our treatment options, contact Thornton Dental Wellness to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation in our state-of-the-art Marietta dental office.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are sheaths of dental grade porcelain that are attached to the front surfaces of teeth to create a flawless smile. Prior to placement, the veneers are about the size and shape of a fingernail. Once in place, porcelain veneers blend seamlessly into your natural smile line.
Who Should Consider Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are an excellent cosmetic dentistry solution for any patient who wants to correct or conceal dental chips, cracks, stains, and gaps to perfect your smile. Some of the situations where porcelain veneers are an effective treatment option include:
- To conceal deep set staining that cannot be removed with traditional teeth whitening solutions
- To perfect the alignment of teeth that are unevenly spaced, correcting gaps or overlapping of teeth
- To protect teeth with chips and cracks and recreate the lost and damaged tooth structure
- To quickly and conservatively create a perfect smile for patients with extensive cosmetic flaws
How are Porcelain Veneers Placed?
Patients who choose to receive porcelain veneers will need to visit our dental office for two treatment appointments. During the initial visit, we will numb the area. Then, a thin layer of tooth enamel is removed to make room for the veneers. Once teeth are prepared, we capture impressions of your bite that will be used by our lab to create your custom porcelain veneers. Before you leave the first appointment, we’ll place temporaries to protect your prepared teeth and let you get used to the look and feel of your veneers. When the dental lab returns your custom porcelain veneers, we’ll call to schedule your second visit. This appointment is much shorter than the preparatory treatment visit. We will simply remove the temporaries and replace them with the custom porcelain veneers.
What Should I Expect Following Veneer Placement?
After your final veneers are placed, you will have a flawless smile that can last seven to ten years or longer with proper care. Because the high quality porcelain is stain resistant, you can continue to enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of red wine without adversely affecting the appearance of your veneers. To ensure the maximum lifespan of your veneers, you may want to use minimally abrasive toothpaste and a softer bristled toothbrush. Our team can help you find products that make sense for your smile and walk you through best practices for optimal at-home dental care.
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
Improving your smile is a big decision, so it’s important that you invest in a treatment that fits your needs. If you’re looking for a high-quality, comprehensive solution for a variety of different types of dental flaws, you certainly get what you pay for with veneers! Veneers are an exceptional service that can help you completely design you smile in as little as two easy appointments. Let’s review how the cost of veneers compares to other treatments that can improve your smile.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
Thanks to advancements in cosmetic dentistry, it’s never been easier to get the smile you’ve always wanted. There are numerous different services at different price points that can help you achieve the results you’re interested in, including:
- Invisalign – Fixing up your uneven smile with Invisalign clear braces can make a world of difference in your appearance. Invisalign can address a wide range of orthodontic issues, including crowded teeth, spaces between teeth, and bite problems. However, it costs a lot more time and money than veneers, and it cannot fix the shape, size, or color of teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Next to veneers, teeth whitening is one of our most popular cosmetic treatments. One of our professional whitening treatments can take years of stains off your teeth in just a single appointment! While teeth whitening is quick, easy, and cost-effective, it only improves the color of your teeth, not their shape or position.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding is often used as a less-expensive alternative to veneers because it can be used to address many of the same issues veneers can. This treatment utilizes a tooth-colored composite resin to quickly and easily conceal chips, cracks, gaps, and stains. Though more cost-effective than veneers, dental bonding can only be used to address minor imperfections and will need to be redone every few years.
- Veneers – While veneers are one of the more expensive cosmetic services, they are easily the most convenient and comprehensive way to transform every aspect of your smile. Veneers can change the size, shape, color, and overall appearance of one or more teeth all at once in just a few short appointments. Plus, their unmatched aesthetics can last for 15 years or longer with the right care!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Veneers are a cosmetic service, and therefore are not usually covered under dental insurance. Thankfully, there are still several ways to make veneers more affordable:
- CareCredit or LendingPoint financing: Financing options through third-party companies like CareCredit and LendingPoint can help make your new smile fit into your budget. They offer low- to no-interest payment plans that can help you break up the cost of your veneers into smaller, more manageable chunks that you pay over time.
- Special offer: $100 off Cosmetic Work: We strive to make dental care affordable with a variety of special offers, including $100 off any cosmetic work! Go online or call our team here at Thorton Dental Wellness to find out more.
The best way to discover how much veneers cost in Marietta is to come visit us for a consultation. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams in a way that works for you!